Monday, December 19, 2022

A teaching/learner experience I won't forget

Let me begin by stating that, in my opinion, teaching is the most honorable profession there is. It suffices to argue that only education can prevent a society's or a person's eventual collapse, whether it be violent or slow. Yes, education is expensive, but compared to ignorance, it is far less so.
when I was teaching students in Grade 6, A student told me that she wants to become a doctor when she grows up to save the lives of others and not allow them to leave as her mother left.

2 comments:

  1. That is true, teaching children is the most important work in the world because children are the future of the world

    ReplyDelete

Poster Post

The technique of scheduling and regulating the amount of time to devote to particular tasks is known as time management. An individual may a...